sandra aka margarete ~ acknowledgeyourself@gmail.com




"Well you're my friend

and can you see...

many times we've been outdrinken

many times we shared our thoughts

but did you ever...

ever noticed

the kind of thoughts I got

well you know I have a love

a love for everyone i know



to leave it I wont let go

but can you see

its oposition

comes rising up sometimes

but its dreadfull

and positioned... comes blacking in my mind

and then i see a darkness...



did you know how much i love you?

is a hope that somehow you can save me from this darkness

well i hope that someday buddy

we have peace in our lifes

together or apart

alone or with our wifes

and we can stop our whoring

and pull the smiles inside

and light it up forever

and never go to sleep

this isn't all i see



oh no i see a darkness...

did you know how much i love you?

is a hope that somehow you can save me from this darkness"



Bonnie Prince Billy



Sem comentários: